Sales of significance
• BPLV LLC sold the 183-unit Boulder Palms Apartments at 4350 Boulder Highway to The Bascom Group LLC of California for $10.35 million ($48,500 per unit). Doug Schuster, Curt Allsop, Vittal Ram, and Diane McKinney of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the seller in the transaction.
• The Sauter Multifamily Group of NAI Vegas guided both buyer and seller in the $7.76 million sale of Parkwood Apartments, a 160-unit complex at 3417 E. Cheyenne Ave. Parkwood Apartments LLC sold the property to Las Vegas Residential Properties LLC. Art Carll, Patrick Sauter and Devin Lee were the brokers involved.
• Elevon Corporate Park LLC purchased 2.47 acres of industrial property in the Henderson Corporate Park at 111, 115, 121, and 125 Corporate Park Dive in Henderson. The transaction amount was $3,900,000. Greg Pancirov and Mike DeLew of Colliers International represented the buyer.
• Absolute Primary Care Center purchased 1,600 square feet of office space at 4218 W. Charleston Blvd. for $220,000. Tom Naseef and Jeff Naseef of Colliers International represented the buyer.
Leases of note
• Little Caesar Enterprises Inc. leased 1,549 square feet of retail space for 60 months at 4388 E. Craig Road, Suite 135. Total consideration was $123,920. Nelson Tressler and Mike Zobrist of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the lessee; Bruce Parker of Parker Realty represented the lessor in the transaction.
• Utilities International Inc. leased 2,886 square feet of office space in the Flamingo Grand Plaza at 1050 E. Flamingo Road, Suite W-252. Chris Connell and Grant Traub of Colliers International represented the lessor, FKC Flamingo LLC.
• Knockout Fightwear Brand LLC leased 1,010 square feet of office space in the Bermuda Springs Office Park at 320 E. Warm Springs Road, Suites 5 &6B, in Las Vegas. Chris Connell and Grant Traub of Colliers International represented the lessor, Warm Springs Limited Partnership.
• La Belle Terre LLC leased 2,006 square feet of retail space in the Centre at Spanish Trail at 4950 S. Rainbow Blvd., Suite 160. Scot Marker of Colliers International represented the lessor, Crown Holdings III, LLC/Jaz Investments.
• The Lucky Horse LLC leased 1,656 square feet of industrial space at 115 E. Reno, Suite 7 &14. Renae E. Russo of Colliers International represented the lessee.