• Clark County Credit Union has promoted Sabrina Maciech to vice president of product and project management.
Maciech will be providing strategy and oversight for all product and project management functions for CCCU. She has worked with CCCU for 17 years, most recently as project lead of the implementation of CCCU’s new core banking system that rolled out earlier this year.
Her main duties in this role will include defining, delivering and managing digital and non-digital products and services within the credit union. She also will evaluate existing products and develop a road map for product evolution including pricing and efficiency.
Southwest Medical Associates, part of OptumCare has added eight new health care providers to help meet the growing need for health services in the Las Vegas community:
• Michael Albring, MD, joins Southwest Medical as a hospitalist. Albring completed his medical training at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Erie, Pennsylvania, and completed his residency at Summa Akron City Hospital in Akron, Ohio.
• Cornell Clark, MD, joins Southwest Medical’s Rancho Health Care Center (888 S. Rancho Drive) and specializes in urgent care. Clark completed his medical training at University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and completed his residency at the SUNY Buffalo Graduate Medical-Dental Education Consortium in Buffalo, New York.
• Amanda Dickerson, APRN, joins Southwest Medical’s Eastern Health Care Center (4475 S Eastern Ave.) and specializes in adult medicine. Dickerson completed her medical training at Marian University in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
• Pei-Chi Fu, MD, joins Southwest Medical’s Siena Heights Health Care Center (2845 Siena Heights Drive) and specializes in adult medicine. Fu completed her medical training at American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine in Montserrat and completed her residency at Sparrow Hospital in Lansing, Michigan.
• Diane Johnson, PA-C, joins Southwest Medical’s Lake Mead Parkway Health Care Center (270 W Lake Mead Parkway) and specializes in adult medicine. Johnson completed her medical training at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas.
• Kevin Refahiyat, PA-C, joins Southwest Medical’s Durango Convenient Care (7150 S. Durango Drive) and specializes in urgent care. Refahiyat completed his medical training at Touro University in Henderson.
• Hae Ran “Helen” Rhim-Kim, MD, joins Southwest Medical’s Oakey Health Care Center (4750 W. Oakey Blvd.) and specializes in rheumatology. Rhim-Kim completed her medical training at Yonsei University College of Medicine in Seoul, South Korea and completed her residency at Flushing Hospital Medical Center in Flushing, New York, as well as a fellowship in rheumatology at Cabrini Medical Center in New York, New York.
• Sandra Vega, MD, joins Southwest Medical’s Montecito Health Care Center (7061 Grand Montecito Parkway) and specializes in OB/GYN. Vega completed her medical training at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois, and completed her residency at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago.
Rounding out another successful year, Royal Oak-based law firm Howard & Howard has announced that nine attorneys have become shareholders in the firm — the largest single-year class in firm history.
Named shareholders for their significant contributions to the firm are:
• Daniel R. Chojnowski
• Jonathan W. Fountain
• Timothy D. Gronewold
• Jonathan F. Karmo
• Alexander M. Leonowicz
• Paul S. Mazzola
• Laurie A. Perez
• Jason P. Weiland
• Evonne Xu
Chojnowski focuses his practice in building and maintaining intellectual property value for his clients.
Fountain concentrates his practice in intellectual property litigation, entertainment law, and commercial litigation.
Gronewold concentrates his practice in commercial litigation, labor and employment law, and municipal law.
Karmo concentrates his practice in commercial and corporate litigation in the federal and state courts in Michigan.
Leonowicz concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate, health care, and cannabis law, as well as business transactions.
Mazzola concentrates his practice in all aspects of domestic and international patent prosecution in the electromechanical arts.
Perez focuses her practice on labor and employment, financial services, and general commercial litigation matters.
Weiland concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation and business and corporate law.
Xu concentrates her practice in the areas of automotive, manufacturing, technology, and international law.
• Meredith Corp. announced that it has promoted Michael Korr to vice president and general manager of FOX5 Las Vegas (KVVU-TV), effective immediately. Korr currently serves as general sales manager and replaces Todd Brown, who was promoted to local media group senior vice president and chief revenue officer in October 2018.
“Michael has been an outstanding member of the FOX5 Las Vegas sales team for more than 15 years, including leading the No. 1 advertising revenue generating team in the Las Vegas market,” said Meredith Local Media Group President Patrick McCreery. “Michael excels at generating new business. With his drive and tremendous vision, I am confident he will be a great leader for the FOX5 Las Vegas team.”
Korr joined FOX5 Las Vegas as an account executive in 2003. He was promoted to local sales manager in 2008. He was named general sales manager in 2017.
Korr earned a Bachelor of Arts in interdisciplinary studies with concentrations in communication and small business management/marketing from Arizona State University.
• The Firm Public Relations & Marketing recently promoted Jesse Scott to account director. A Fredericksburg, Virginia, native and graduate of George Mason University, Scott joined The Firm in 2013 as senior PR specialist. During his time at The Firm, he has worked with clients spanning the gaming, health care, financial, real estate and nonprofit industries. In 2015, Scott was honored by PR News as a “Rising PR Star 30 &a Under.”
A published writer for more than 15 years, Scott has bylines nationwide with Miami New Times, Broward-Palm Beach New Times, The Free Lance-Star and Lonely Planet.