Apartment complexes sold
The Sauter Multifamily Group of NAI Vegas closed on two large apartment deals.
The group represented both buyer and seller in the $12 million sale of Canyon View Apartments, a 138-unit building at 7400 Pirates Cove Road. RAAMCO LV LLC was the buyer, and 7400 Pirates Cove LP the seller.
The team also advised both buyer and seller in the $6.5 million sale of Sunbow Villas Apartments, a 144-unit building at 711 E. Nelson Ave. Burton Hall Properties LLC bought the community from Redford Associates LLC.
Busy week for Colliers
Brokers with Colliers International concluded nine significant property sales in recent weeks.
Keith Cubba advised Century Tuscany GC LLC in its $4 million sale of the 153-acre Tuscany Golf Club in Henderson. The buyer was Chimera Golf Club LLC.
Cubba also represented Magnolia Hospitality Management Co. LLC in its sale of Triumph Golf LLC The approximately 205.58 acre golf course is located at the Heritage Golf Links at 4445 Britt Rd. in Tucker, GA.
Al Twainy represented Spinsig Enterprises LLC in its $3.2 million sale of a 45,000-square-foot hotel at 1000 N. Main St. CMA Industries LLC bought the property.
Dean Willmore, Dan Doherty, Susan Borst, Chris Lane and Jerry Doty guided Southwest Linen in its $2.2 million sale of a 28,000-square-foot industrial property at 6335 Sunset Corporate Drive. MCA Realty was the buyer.
Vince Schettler represented a land buyer in three separate purchases. Mosaic Land Fund Two LLC bought a 5-acre site near Fort Apache and Gomer roads for $1.2 million, and another 5-acre site in the same area for $775,000. A related entity, Mosaic Four LLC, purchased a 7.5-acre parcel, also near Fort Apache and Gomer, for $1.63 million.
In an office deal, Bridget Richards and Jason Lesley represented Sunstone Horizon LLC in its $490,000 sale of a 4,023-square-foot property at 1661 Horizon Ridge Parkway, inside The Fairways at Highland Plaza. Andrew Kilduff and Sam Newman advised the buyer, Weiss Family Trust.
Finally, Richards and Lesley represented Sunset Pecos II LLC in its $280,000 sale of a 2,554-square-foot office property at 3674 E. Sunset Road, inside Shea at Sunset. Sedum LLC was the buyer.
Leases of note
• Bank of America, NA leased 100 square feet of retail space for 120 months at 1995 N. Nellis Blvd. Total consideration was $189,000.00. Eric Berggren of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the lessor, 1995 Nellis, LLC.
• Allison Payment Systems LLC leased 16,328 square feet of industrial space at 1385 Pama Lane in Las Vegas. Dan Doherty, Susan Borst, Chris Lane and Jerry Doty of Colliers International represented the lessor, KTR LV Loan I LLC.
• Soft Serve Parts LLC leased 15,036 square feet of industrial space in the Airport Industrial Park at 3245 Patrick Lane in Las Vegas. Dan Doherty, Susan Borst, Chris Lane and Jerry Doty of Colliers International represented the lessor, Icon Pac Nevada Owner Pool 3 Nevada.
• Desert Orthopaedic Center LTD leased 17,649 square feet of medical/office space at 8205 W. Warm Springs Rd. in Las Vegas. Tom Naseef and Jeff Naseef of Colliers International represented the lessee.
• Verity Consulting Inc. leased 2,430 square feet of office space in the Holsum Design Center at 241 W. Charleston Blvd. in Las Vegas. Rebecca Staniec of Colliers International represented the lessor, LGC 231 LLC.
• Salon Broadway LLC, dba Lashes on Broadway, leased 1,657 square feet of retail space in Sea Breeze Village at 1750 N. Buffalo Drive, Suite 103, Las Vegas. Robert S. Hatrak II of Virtus Commercial represented the lessor, New Deal-Seabreeze LLC, in the 65-month lease valued at $208,367.75.
• FRESHH LLC leased 1,330 square feet of retail space in Pine Plaza at 6085 S. Fort Apache Rd., Suite 180 in Las Vegas. Al Twainy of Colliers International represented the lessor, Pine Plaza Retail LP.
• Silk Skin Laser Spa LLC, dba Silk Skin Laser Spa, leased 1,000 square feet of retail space at 5415 S. Rainbow Blvd, Suite B-1. The 60-month lease is valued at $84,250. Nelson Tressler and Mike Zobrist of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the lessor, Levian Flamrain Las Vegas, LLC &Favan Flamrain Las Vegas, LLC . Rudy Romano of Urban Nest Realty represented the lessee in the transaction.
• Select Comfort Retail Corp. renewed its lease on 3,444 square feet of retail space at 1124 W. Sunset Road. Nelson Tressler and Mike Zobrist of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank advised landlord Sun Life Assurance Co. of Canada in the 72-month lease valued at $561,475.