Accounting firm leases office space in Narrative
LaPour Partners and G2 Capital, partners in the Class A Office venture, Narrative, announced that Frazier & Deeter, an international, award-winning accounting and advisory firm, has leased a portion of the top floor.
Narrative offers floor-to-ceiling glass, high ceilings, top-quality finishes, intuitive surface parking, high-tech security, the latest elevator and HVAC systems, state-of-the-art technological capabilities and unobstructed 215 freeway visibility, along with Strip and mountain views. Tenants, such as FD (named one of the Top 50 Accounting Firms in the United States by Accounting Today and a Top Ten Firm for Women), have related to offices in Southern Nevada with appealing spaces in well-located real estate for maximum impact in recruiting, retaining and increasing company engagement.
Construction of Narrative was completed in January 2023, and less than one year later, the project is 92 percent leased, with pending leases likely bringing the building to 100 percent occupancy. Narrative features a fitness room, amenity lounge with terrace, private balconies, quiet room, conference room, bike-to-work capability, outdoor fitness equipment and seating areas along a quarter-mile wellness path, in addition to walkable amenities which include myriad dining, shopping, fitness, wellness and entertainment options. The building gives employees the opportunity to capitalize on work-life balance and wellness at work, making it ideal for not only recruitment and retention but for businesses simply looking to grow or relocate within a modern image-centric development.
“Frazier & Deeter is continuing the trend of progressive companies seeking the newest, best and most well-located office space to further position their teams for success in the future. With this newest addition, Narrative has achieved a great mix of companies,” said Principal Jeff LaPour.
“Our decision to relocate to Narrative reflects FD’s commitment to the Las Vegas marketplace. This move is strategic in fostering collaboration, innovation and enhanced client relationships. Narrative offers modern facilities, cutting-edge technology and a comfortable, sustainable environment that aligns perfectly with our firm’s values,” said Brandon Sherman, FD Las Vegas office managing partner.
LaPour is an opportunity-driven real estate development firm active in the Southwestern U.S. markets. The firm is focused on unique opportunities in industrial, office and hospitality development. LaPour has delivered over 7 million square feet of space.
G2 Capital Development is a leading privately owned commercial real estate development and investment firm based in Las Vegas. G2 is primarily a ground up developer; however, G2 also provides a wide range of services that include investment offerings, advisory, brokerage and asset management across the Western United States.
Founded by Frank Marretti, G2 has amassed a wealth of knowledge and experience across multiple real estate asset classes having developed, re-developed, purchased, financed and brokered projects in excess of one billion dollars.
COMPLETED LEASE TRANSACTIONS
• An undisclosed user leased approximately 136,174 square feet of industrial space in South 95 Logistics at 640 W. Lake Mead Parkway. Jake Higgins of CBRE represented the landlord.
• Art Guild of Philadelphia, Inc. renewed its lease of approximately 87,007 square feet of industrial space in Northgate Distribution Center at 4490 Nexus Way. Jake Higgins, SIOR, of CBRE, represented the landlord.
• BobaMakers USA, LLC leased approximately 52,220 square feet of industrial space in Prologis Las Vegas Corporate Center at 4050 Corporate Center Drive. Garrett Toft, SIOR, of CBRE, represented the landlord and Sean Zaher, SIOR, of CBRE, represented the tenant.
• Smalley and Company renewed their lease of approximately 12,374 square feet of industrial space in Valley View Industrial Center at 5295 Procyon St. Garrett Toft, SIOR, of CBRE, represented the tenant.
• Motif Events, Inc. leased approximately 10,606 square feet of industrial space in Prologis Cheyenne Distribution Center No. 1 located at 2875 N. Lamb Blvd. Kelsey Higgins of CBRE represented the landlord.
• Bluberi Gaming Canada, Inc. leased approximately 84,881 square feet of industrial space in Chartwell Commerce Center at 6355 W. Maule Ave. Jake Higgins, SIOR, of CBRE, represented the landlord
• Nevada Property 1, LLC dba the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas renewed its lease of approximately 55,440square feet of industrial space in Procyon Distribution Center at 6025 Procyon St. Jake Higgins, SIOR, of CBRE represented the landlord
• MADJ, Inc. leased approximately 11,000 square feet of industrial space in The Spectrum of Las Vegas located at 3211 Sunrise Ave. Kelsey Higgins of CBRE represented the tenant.
• Bay Insulation Supply of Nevada, Inc. renewed its lease of approximately 14,938 square feet of industrial space at 3555 Ponderosa Way. Garrett Toft, SIOR, of CBRE, represented the tenant.