CONSTRUCTION BEGINS ON OFFICE/MEDICAL PARK
America Nevada Co. and First Federal Realty DeSimone celebrated the groundbreaking of the Fort Apache Professional Park on the southeast corner of Fort Apache Road and West Martin Avenue on Oct. 29. The land was purchased from the Bureau of Land Management a year ago, and most of the project was designed and developed during the pandemic. The 50,000-square-foot medical/office project will be constructed on 5 acres and will consist of six buildings ranging from 4,100 to 14,300 square feet. Three buildings have already been leased and/or purchased. Once complete, American Nevada will manage the project.
URTH CAFFé TO OPEN IN UNCOMMONS
• Matter Real Estate Group (Matter) has announced that UnCommons will introduce the city’s first neighborhood Urth Caffé, a pioneer in the craft coffee movement. Now under construction, the $400 million mixed-use development at Durango Drive and the 215 Beltway in southwest Las Vegas opens in 2022.
“Urth Caffé has built a loyal following through their unwavering commitment to sustainability and we are immensely grateful that they are joining the UnCommons community, where together we can champion that commitment,” said Matter partner Jim Stuart. “At the core of UnCommons are thought leaders who will bring together a collection of food and beverage offerings that will be unmatched, and we’re thrilled to announce that Urth will be a part of it.”
Urth Caffé is widely regarded as the first exclusively heirloom and organic coffee roaster in America. Working directly with many of its own exclusive sources in Africa and South America, Urth Caffé’s coffee is 100 percent pesticide-free and is grown in the natural shade of fruit trees and rainforest canopy. By utilizing organic, sustainable and biodynamic agriculture Urth promotes the health and longevity of soil and ecosystems while ensuring the protection of animal and human habitats.
“We are grateful for the opportunity to introduce Urth to Las Vegas locals through our new home at UnCommons,” said Urth Caffé co-founder Shallom Berkman. “We are equally excited to be a part of a larger, social mission to connect people back to one another and applaud the work the UnCommons team has dedicated to developing this community.”
Urth Caffé was founded three decades ago in Manhattan Beach, where the family-owned coffee shop and café cultivated a loyal following for its heirloom, organic coffee and farm-to-table eats. “Urth,” the old-world Welsh spelling for planet Earth, and “Caffé,” Italian for coffee, come together with sustainable ingredients and home-grown recipes in a welcoming atmosphere.
Earlier this year, the mixed-use campus announced Platform One, Las Vegas’ first neighborhood food hall; bringing to life trendsetting restaurants and cafes that follow the good food movement; and nearly 1,000 apartment residences in a walkable, micro community. Future phases will bring UnCommons to more than 500,000 square feet of modern office space, built with distinctive architectural features and the latest in safety innovations.
COMPLETED SALES TRANSACTIONS
• NAI Vegas represented the seller of a 45,659-square-foot industrial property on 9.04 acres for $6,143,500 in North Las Vegas. Seller Mike Brown, of Vernalis Partners, said this about working with The Larkin Industrial Group at NAI. “Thanks to NAI’s targeted efforts, we listed and sold a vacant manufacturing building at maximum value in the middle of the pandemic. Despite the difficulties created by the pandemic, the industrial team worked hard to find a buyer and guide the transaction through a challenging negotiation.” The former masonry block unit manufacturing facility was purchased by Colvin Construction company for eventual occupancy after rehabilitation the structures and site.
• Jake Higgins of CBRE Inc. represented the buyer, Wang’s Enterprises LTD Liability Co., in the purchase of a 25,000-square-foot industrial building at 3575 W. Post Road for $5,431,500.
• The sale of an office condominium comprised of 3,357 square feet at 7425 W. Azure Drive, Suite 110. The total value of the transaction was $1,208,520.00. Cathy Jones, CPA, SIOR, CCIM, and Paul Miachika of Sun Commercial Real Estate Inc. represented the seller, Trojan Holding Co. of Nevada LLC and Pete Janemark, CCIM, of Sun Commercial Real Estate Inc. represent the buyer, Jay Denton.
• The sale of an office building comprised of 3,969 square feet is at 1404 S. Jones Blvd. The total value of the transaction was $610,000. Pete Janemark, CCIM, of Sun Commercial Real Estate Inc. represented the buyer, G&S Nevada LLC.
• Kevin Higgins, SIOR, of CBRE Inc. represented the seller in the sale of a 4,330-square-foot industrial unit at 4210 S. Lamb Blvd. to Plum N Lamb LLC for $395,000.
• The sale of an office building comprised of 3,300 square feet is at 734 E. Sahara Ave. The total value of the transaction was $185,000. Art Farmanali, SIOR, and Schane Cabatu of Sun Commercial Real Estate Inc. represented the seller, Bahji Partners LTD.
COMPLETED LEASE TRANSACTIONS
• The lease with Miz Lola’s Spirits & Gaming LLC comprised of 3,179 square feet is at 4755 W. Flamingo Road, Suite E, F, &G. The total value of the transaction was $902,200.20. Eric Rogosch and Jason Park of Sun Commercial Real Estate Inc. represented the landlord, Iron Flamingo LLC.
• The lease with Nevada Cancer Research Foundation comprised of 5,358 square feet is at 1750 E. Desert Inn Road, Suite 200. The total value of the transaction was $379,370. Pete Janemark, CCIM, of Sun Commercial Real Estate Inc. represented the landlord, Renal Dialysis Center of Las Vegas, LTD.
• The lease with USA Capital Venture LLC comprised of 3,000 square feet is at 3071 N. Nellis Blvd. The total value of the transaction was $293,040. Lisa Hauger and Timothy Erickson of Sun Commercial Real Estate Inc. represented the landlord, William R Walton & Beatrice M Walton Trust.
• The lease with First Class Tire Shop LLC comprised of 2,500 square feet is at 3275 N. Nellis Blvd., Suite A. The total value of the transaction was $152,880. Lisa Hauger and Timothy Erickson of Sun Commercial Real Estate Inc. represented the landlord, William R Walton & Beatrice M Walton Trust.
• Kayo LLC leased 5,664 square feet of industrial space in Valley Freeway Commerce Center at 7585 Commercial Way. Jake Higgins of CBRE represented the tenant.
• Systematic power Solutions LLC leased 8,516 square feet of industrial space in Hughes Airport Center at 950 Pilot Road. Jake Higgins of CBRE represented the landlord.