JEC Investments purchased 37,384 square feet of warehouse space at 6713 S. Eastern Ave. for $3.95 million. Cameron and Frank DeAngelo of ALL Vegas Valley Realty represented the buyers; Jennifer Levine and Elizabeth Moore of Cushman & Wakefield represented the sellers.
• Crossroads Food Court LLC purchased an 11,919 square-foot retail property at 5025 S. Fort Apache Rd. in Las Vegas. The transaction value was $3.475 million. Al Twainy of Colliers International represented the buyer.
Leases of interest
• Draft Bars LLC leased 37,130 square feet of industrial space in Oquendo Industrial Park at 4181 W. Oquendo Rd. in Las Vegas. Dean Willmore of Colliers International represented both the lessor, Gibson Road Trust, and the lessee.
• Three firms have leased industrial space in Patrick Airport Center, Las Vegas. Jaclyn Plotkin, dba RT Furniture Design, leased 2,866 square feet in Suite 2 at 6045 Harrison Dr. Robert Allard, dba Valley Cabinets, leased 2,800 square feet at 2710 E. Patrick Lane, Suite 3. And ARC Restoration & Construction Inc. leased 2,580 square feet at 6038 Topaz St., Suite 5. Dean Willmore, Mike DeLew and Greg Pancirov of Colliers International represented the lessor, Stockbridge Patrick & Mojave LLC, in all three deals.
• Lanmor Services of Nevada LLC leased 2,258 square feet of office/industrial property in Decatur Bell at 5010 Decatur Blvd., Suite E, in Las Vegas. Greg Pancirov, Mike DeLew and Dean Willmore of Colliers International represented the lessor, FJM Vegas Holdings LLC.
• Color Splash LLC leased 2,100 square feet of retail space at 9310 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 4, in Las Vegas. Al Twainy of Colliers International represented the lessor, Brandonavon Investment LLC.