Sales of significance
• Core & Value Advisors LLC purchased a 166,911-square-foot industrial property on 10.1 acres for $14.04 million. The space includes 2700-2710 Patrick Lane; 6035 and 6045 Harrison Drive; 6038 Topaz St.; and 6255 and 6285 Mojave Road, in the Patrick-Mojave Industrial Portfolio. Stockbridge Funds of San Francisco was the seller. Dean Willmore of Colliers International represented the buyer.
• Brokers with NIA Vegas worked both sides of a recent office deal. Eric Larkin represented C.Y. Tom in the $1.3 million purchase of a 17,390-square-foot building at 1909 S. Jones Blvd. Mark Nusser guided the seller, Leumi B LLC.
• Troy Tobler of Virtus Commercial advised MBSC LLC in its $1.1 million purchase of a 4,000-square-foot industrial building at 3588 S. Valley View Blvd. Coldwell Banker Wardley’s Peter Guzman represented the buyer, Jeffrey Long Family LP.
• Ben Millis and Chris Beets of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank guided Prudent Ventures LLC and VVP Olsen LLC in its $750,000 sale of 4.7 acres at the northwest corner of East Gowan Road and Berg Street. The buyer was Nailor Industries of Texas.
Leases of interest
• Cream, an ice cream shop, leased 1,295 square feet of retail space at 10271 S. Eastern Ave. Eric Berggren of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the landlord, Siena I Holding LP, in the 120-month lease valued at the $445,372. Frank Volk of RKF Retail Holdings represented the tenant.
• Ruiz LLC dba Family Shoes and Handbags leased 1,324 square feet of retail space in Cheyenne Pointe, 2045 E. Cheyenne Avenue, Suite D-150, North Las Vegas. Andrew Fehrman and Jeffrey Mitchell of Virtus Commercial represented the lessor, Cheyenne Pointe Holding LLC. Walter Ruiz represented himself as the tenant. The 60-month deal is valued at $116,597.
• Creative Technology Group Inc. leased 22,617 square feet of industrial space in the Patrick Commerce Center at 6171 McLeod Drive, Suite B-F . Spencer Pinter, Dan Doherty, Susan Borst, Chris Lane, and Jerry Doty of Colliers International represented the lessor, BKM Patrick 102 LLC.
• NanoLumens Inc. leased 8,959 square feet of industrial space in Hacienda Crossing at 5275 S. Arville St., Suite 328. Mike DeLew, Greg Pancirov and Dean Willmore of Colliers International represented the lessor, FJM Vegas Holdings LLC.
• Martin Martin Renovations Inc. leased 6,624 square feet of industrial space in the Valley View Corporate Center at 6265 S. Valley View Blvd., Suite D. Spencer Pinter of Colliers International represented the lessor, Valley View I, II & III, LLC. Suzette LaGrange and Kara Walker of Colliers International represented the lessee.
• Sure Haven leased 5,500 square feet of industrial space in Arrowhead Commerce Center at 6275 S. Pearl St., Suite 500. Spencer Pinter, Dan Doherty and Chris Lane of Colliers International represented the lessor, Prologis.