Cheyenne Point Shopping Center has been sold for $19.7 million to Medford Capital LLC of Calabasas, Calif.
The seller of the 9.23-acre property at 2045-2175 E. Cheyenne Ave. in North Las Vegas is an entity formed by Sarofim Realty Advisors. The center is anchored by the 30,000-square-foot Mariana’s Supermarket.
The deal was brokered by the Phoenix office of DTZ, a commercial real estate firm that announced earlier this year it would merge with Cushman & Wakefield, brokered the transaction.
Virtus Commercial in Las Vegas has been handling leasing and property management at the center.
Sales of significance
• Pamida Realty LLC sold 180,000 square feet of industrial space at 4750 N. Lamb Blvd., to Bixby Land Co. Total consideration was $15.1 million. Ben Millis and Chris Beets of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the seller.
• Doug Schuster, Curt Allsop and Vittal Ram of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank’s Las Vegas office helped broker the sale of 29 full- and limited-service hotel properties totaling more than 3,000 guest rooms in 10 states by ZMC Hotels Inc. None of the properties is located in Nevada. The portfolio — which encompasses Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, Marriott and Comfort Suites — was sold to Hall Equities Group, a private full-service real estate investment and development company. The economics of the transaction were not disclosed. Mark Sweeney of NGKF Capital Markets and Mike Zylstra of Newmark Cornish and Carey also were involved in the transaction.
• NAI Vegas brokers Paul Chaffee, Wil Chaffee and Eric Larkin helped negotiate the $970,000 sale of a 10,646-square-foot industrial automotive building at 3045 N. Lamb Blvd. The Chaffees represented seller Talmer West Bank. Larkin advised the buyer, Robbie Auto.
• GK Acquisitions LLC purchased 4.87 vacant acres ast of Durango Drive and Erie Avenue in Las Vegas. The transaction value was $350,000. Vince Schettler of Colliers International represented the buyer.
Leases of interest
• Full Color Games Inc. leased 2,527 square feet of office space in The HC|Hughes Center at 3773 Howard Hughes Parkway in Las Vegas. Ryan Martin, Patti Dillon, and Taber Thill of Colliers International represented the lessor, BRE/HC Las Vegas Property Holdings LLC.
• West Coast Movers Inc. leased 20,000 square feet of industrial space in Harsch Quail Industrial Center at 3555 W. Quail Ave., Ste. B/C, in Las Vegas. Spencer Pinter of Colliers International represented the lessor, On The Go Leasing LLC.
• Next Level Volleyball LLC leased 4,800 square feet of industrial space in Patrick Commerce Center at 6171 McLeod Drive in Las Vegas. Dan Doherty, Spencer Pinter, Chris Lane, Susan Borst and Jerry Doty of Colliers International represented the lessor, BKM Patrick 102 LLC.
• David Yi, dba Red Rock Auto, leased 12,000 square feet of industrial property at 3700 Regulus Ave. in Las Vegas. Chris Connell and Grant Traub of Colliers International represented the lessor, Chung Enterprises LP.
• Galbert LLC leased 2,505 square feet of industrial space in Century Park at 5850 S. Polaris Ave., Suite 900, in Las Vegas. Spencer Pinter of Colliers International represented the lessor, WSL Century Park Property LLC.
• Fusion Professional Services LLC leased 1,113 square feet of office property at 5450 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 104, in Las Vegas. Renae Russo of Colliers International represented the lessor, J&Z International Inc.
• Cassandra Mathas leased 817 square feet of office space in Spanish Vista Office Building at 4955 S. Durango Drive, Ste. 107 in Las Vegas. Chris Connell and Grant Traub of Colliers International represented the lessor, WJA Properties LLC and Gold Pac Capital LLC.