Sales of significance
• Paul Chafee and Wil Chafee of NAI Vegas represented Southwest College of Medical-Dental Assistants and Practical Nurses in its sale of a 25,026-square-foot office building, The Park at Palisades, at 4624-4660 N. Rancho Drive. Clark County assessor records show Lavar Winsor bought the property for $1.65 million.
• Sam Scaletta of MDL Group guided Ten Buildings A 13213 LLC in its $461,465 sale of 5,185 square feet of industrial space inside Ridgeview Business Park, 1051 Olsen St. The buyer was C&G Garage Door. Scaletta also represented Ten Buildings A 13213 LLC in the $372,376 sale of 4,184 square feet at Ridgeview to Wallin Construction LLC.
• James Griffis of MDL Group represented restaurant business MPM Holdings LLC in its $295,000 purchase of a 3,177-square-foot industrial property at 1850 Whitney Mesa Drive. The seller was WM Capital LLC.
Leases of interest
• On the Go Leasing LLC has leased 39,475 square feet of industrial space in the Polaris Distribution Center, 6065 Polaris Ave. Jennifer Levine of Voit Real Estate Services represented landlord, Jemco Polaris &Ponderosa Property LLC. Spencer Pinter of Colliers International represented tenant in the $760,158 contract.
• Cash management and vending equipment sales company Glory Global Solutions leased 3,304 square feet of office space inside Sundance Park, 5888 Sunset Road. Jerry Hagfeldt of MDL Group represented landlord, HDI Las Vegas LLC, in its 65-month lease. Michael Dunn and Paula Lea of Commerce Real Estate Solutions advised the tenant in the $360,580 agreement.
• Destination to Recovery LLC, a therapy and mental health services business, leased 5,119 square feet at 9089 S. Pecos Road. Nicholas Barber of Gatski Commercial represented landlord, Pecos Rd LLC-MIG Real Estate, in the $257,615 deal. Jarrad Katz and Galit Kimerling of MDL Group guided tenant in the 39-month deal.
• Green Leaf Farms Holdings Inc. leased 22,000 square feet of industrial space at 203 E. Mayflower Ave. in North Las Vegas. Greg Pancirov and Mike DeLew of Colliers International represented the lessor, SFC Leasing LP.
• Show Media Las Vegas LLC leased 6,506 square feet of industrial space in Decatur Crossing – Phase III at 4775 W. Teco Ave., Suite 115 in Las Vegas. Greg Pancirov and Mike De Lew of Colliers International represented the lessor, DC 3 LLC.
• Automotion Las Vegas, dba Good Carma, leased 7,500 square feet of industrial space at 4280 Tompkins Ave. in Las Vegas. Dean Willmore of Colliers International represented the lessor, Joel Silverman.
• York &Smith LLC leased 2,290 square feet of retail space in the West Tropicana Center at 9575 W. Tropicana Ave., Suite 2 &3 in Las Vegas. Phillip Dunning of Colliers International represented the lessee.
• Integrated Biomedical Network Corp. leased 5,044 square feet of industrial space in the Pace Commerce Center at 5140 S. Rogers St., Suite E &F in Las Vegas and 2,131 square feet of industrial space in the Decatur Bell Commerce Center at 5030 S. Decatur Blvd., Suite E in Las Vegas. Greg Pancirov, Mike De Lew and Dean Willmore of Colliers International represented the lessor, FJM Vegas Holdings, LLC, in both transactions.