Sales of significance
• Brokers with MDL Group handled three major sales.
Neil Dela Cruz and Hillary Steinberg represented investor Vittorio Holding LLC in its $1.6 million purchase of an 11,093-square-foot retail building at 5697 S. Jones Blvd. Soozi Jones Walker of Commercial Executives advised the seller, Criterion Group.
Jarrad Katz and Galit Kimerling represented D&T Development Properties LLC in the $940,000 purchase of 7,268 square feet of office space at 8685 S. Eastern Ave. The seller was Nevada State Bank, represented by Marlene Fujita and Charles Moore of CBRE Las Vegas.
Katz and Kimerling also guided Danoski Clutts Property Group LLC in its sale of a law office at 6110 Elton Ave. Toro Law LLC, represented by Nick Maldonado of Toro Realty Group, bought the 4,400-square-foot property for $594,000.
• Studio 38 LLC purchased 6,150 square feet of industrial space at 7711 W. Post Road. Kevin Higgins, Garrett Toft and Zac Zaher of Voit Real Estate Services represented the buyer in its $625,000 deal. Erik Sexton of Sperry Van Ness represented seller, Kickjab.
Leases of note
• Sunstate Cos., a landscaping business, leased 22,554 of office-warehouse space at 5080 Cameron St. Jarrad Katz and Galit Kimerling of MDL Group represented the landlord, Pahor Family Trust in the 36-month lease valued at $592,545.
• Triple Platinum leased 3,000 square feet of retail space at Tropicana Topaz Plaza, 2625 E. Tropicana Avenue, Suite I. Matt Feustel and Jakke Farley of Virtus Commercial represented the lessor, 2615 Tropicana Avenue LLC, in the 63-month deal valued at $165,600.
• Dog Supply Outlet, a retailer of dog supplies, has leased 4,017 square feet of retail space at Lakes Pacific Business Center, 8450 W. Sahara Ave, Suites 102 &103. Jerry Hagfeldt of MDL Group represented the landlord, GWHC of Nevada Robinson Leung, in the 44-month deal valued at $142,872.