Four-building office complex sells for $27.8M
A four-building, multi-tenant office portfolio, totaling 158,341 square feet situated on nearly 14 acres in has sold to an investor. Newport Beach, California-based Buchanan Street acquired the properties at 2300 & 2310 and 2340 & 2350 Corporate Circle for $27.8 million. Collectively known as Green Valley Corporate Center North—Tech Park V and VI, the assets are part of a larger, massive high-class regional real estate portfolio that is being sold by American Nevada Co.
American Nevada Co. was represented by Rick Reeder and Brad Tecca of Cushman & Wakefield’s Capital Markets in San Diego. Cushman & Wakefield’s Geoffrey West, Jayne Cayton and Michael Dunn based in Las Vegas also performed local expert advisory in the disposition.
Universally known as Henderson’s central business district, Green Valley Corporate Center benefits from being located along the I-215 Beltway, within minutes to executive and workforce housing and a short distance to McCarran International Airport.
COMPLETED SALES TRANSACTIONS
• A sale to Twin Peaks 7373-7375 LLC. The 33,173-square-foot office property is at 7373 Peak Drive. The transaction value was $4,800,000. Patti Dillon, SIOR, and Taber Thill, SIOR, of Colliers International represented the seller, Peak Drive LLC.
• Zac Zaher of CBRE Inc. represented the buyer, MJ Distributing Inc., in the purchase of a 12,160-square-foot industrial space at 5035 Geist Ave. for $1,800,000.
• A sale to MI3 Industrial LLC. The approximately 9,000-square-foot industrial property is at 4195 Pioneer Ave. The transaction value was $1,200,000. Tom Naseef, CCIM, SIOR, and Jeff Naseef of Colliers International represented the buyer.
• Sean Zaher of CBRE Inc. represented the buyer, SF Holdings LLC, in the purchase of a 6,090-square-foot industrial space at 6358 Montessouri St. for $990,000.
• Newmark Knight Frank represented Big Island Commercial LLC in the sale of 2630 S. Jones Blvd., a 5,062-square-foot office building, to Jonathan Hicks. Total consideration was $840,000. Director Chris Beets of Newmark Knight Frank represented the seller in the transaction.
• Zac Zaher of CBRE Inc. represented the buyer, Strebor Family Trust, in the purchase of a 3,618-square-foot industrial space at 2762 Abels Lane for $828,000.
COMPLETED LEASE TRANSACTIONS:
• B&J Bars LLC dba Hammer’s Bar & Grill leased 4,200 square feet of retail space at 771 E. Horizon Drive, Ste 100 & 104, from Cornet Plaza LLC. Total consideration was $508,535. Managing Director Michael Zobrist and Executive Managing Director Nelson Tressler of Newmark Knight Frank represented the lessor in the transaction.
• A lease to OSA International Inc. The 56,752-square-foot industrial property is in Arrowhead Commerce Center (Bldg. 14) at 6275 S. Sandhill Road, Suite 300-400. Spencer Pinter; Dan Doherty, SIOR; Chris Lane; and Jerry Doty of Colliers International represented the lessor, KTR LV II LLC. Spencer Pinter of Colliers International represented the lessee.
• A lease to Alcal Specialty Contracting Inc. The 12,344-square-foot industrial property is in Oquendo Warehouse at 3555 W. Oquendo Road. Spencer Pinter; Dan Doherty, SIOR; Paul Sweetland, SIOR; Chris Lane; and Jerry Doty of Colliers International represented the lessor, Bracket Co. LLC.
• A lease to Rakuten Super Logistics. The 12,240-square-foot industrial property is in McCarran Center at 500 Amigo Court No. 100. Dean Willmore, SIOR, of Colliers International represented the lessee.
• A lease to IES Residential Inc. The 7,954-square-foot industrial property is in Warm Springs Business Center (Phase I) at 7180 Dean Martin Drive, Suite 100 & 200. Spencer Pinter of Colliers International represented the lessor, WSL Properties LLC. Pat Marsh, SIOR; and Sam Newman of Colliers International represented the lessee.
• A lease to Buffalo Wild Wings. The 5,759-square-foot retail property is in Galleria Pavilion at 617 Mall Ring Circle in Henderson. Scot Marker of Colliers International represented the lessor, CIII Asset Management.
• A lease to Precision Realty. The 5,433-square-foot industrial property is in Hughes Airport Center at 6700 Paradise Road, Suite A-1. Spencer Pinter of Colliers International represented the lessee.
• A lease to Star Cosmo LLC. The approximately 2,000-square-foot retail property is in The Center at Spring Mountain at 3999 Spring Mountain Road. Chris Clifford, Steve Neiger and Brett Rather of Colliers International represented the lessor, Harsch Investment Properties.
• A lease to Maria C. Adolfo, M.D. Ltd. The 1,270-square-foot retail property is in Pine Plaza Retail at 6015 S. Fort Apache Road, Suite 190. Al Twainy, CCIM, and Amelia Henry of Colliers International represented the lessor, Pine Plaza Retail L.P.