The former Haggen store at 7350 W. Lake Mead Blvd. in Las Vegas was recently sold to ValueRock Realty Partners of Irvine, California. The company paid $8.42 million for the 54,794-square-foot stand-alone building that is fully leased to Sprouts Farmers Market.
Nick Foster of Holiday Fenoglio Fowler of Newport Beach, California, represented the seller, Haggen Property Holdings LLC, in conjunction with local Nevada broker David Zacharia of DZ Net Lease Realty.
This sale makes the second Sprouts location owned by ValueRock.
Sales of significance
• MYCHIA Properties LLC purchased 45,620 square feet of industrial space in Desert Breeze at 8665 W. Flamingo Road in Las Vegas for $6.76 million. Brendan Keating and Sean Margulis represented MYCHIA. 12142 Oxnard LLC, RK Equity Group LLC, Desert Breeze Plaza LLC and JAF Investments LLC were the sellers.
• Redline Properties purchased the 65,565-square-foot Hot Rod Hill industrial property at 1231, 1341 and 1251 American Pacific Drive in Henderson for $6.1 million. Brendan Keating and Sean Magulis represented Redline and Rob Lujan of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the seller, Lakeland West Capital XX LLC.
• Progressive Pilgrims Fellowship purchased a 7,000-square-foot church property at 5621-5719 Judson Ave. in Las Vegas for $730,000. Al Twainy of Colliers International represented the seller, St. Michael Antiochian Orthodox Church.
• Golden Lone Mountain LLC purchased a 2.1-acre land parcel on the northwest corner of Lone Mountain Road and Conough Lane in Las Vegas for $264,000. Steven Haynes of Colliers International represented the seller, Patrick Riazi.
• Equity Trust Co. as custodian FBO Gisele Shelly IRA purchased a 4,030-square-foot multifamily property at 2208 Sunrise Avenue in Las Vegas for $224,000. Salina Ramirez of Commercial Executives Real Estate Services represented the seller, Pacific Wagn Enterprises LLC Series A.
• 949 Empire Mesa LLC purchased a 0.38-acre land parcel at 951 Empire Mesa Way in Henderson for $160,000. Steven Haynes and Mike DeLew of Colliers International represented the seller, HB2LV LLC.
Leases of interest
• Orthopedic Motion Inc. leased 2,024 square feet of medical office space in the Summerlin Medical Office Building I at 653 Town Center Drive, Suite 507, for $211,712 and five years. Marc Magliarditi of Logic Commercial represented Orthopedic Motion and Deb Tussing Spencer of Ensamble represented the landlord, 653 Town Center Investments LLC.
• Vitamin Cottage Natural Food Markets Inc. leased a 14,080-square-foot freestanding retail building in Centennial Crossing at 6305 Simmons St. in North Las Vegas. Dan Adamson of ROI Commercial represented the landlord, George Roberts Inter Vivos Trust, Doris I. Wenger &David G. Emert Trust and James Craddock of Craddock Commercial (Colorado) and Jeff Mitchell of Virtus Commercial represented Vitamin Cottage.
• Intuitive Solutions Home Staging LLC leased 6,599 square feet of industrial space in Arrowhead Commerce Center–Building 8 at 3655 E. Patrick Lane, Suite 100, in Las Vegas. Spencer Pinter, Dan Doherty, Susan Borst, Chris Lane and Jerry Doty of Colliers International represented the landlord, KTR LV I LLC.
• Dynamic Cleaning Services LLC leased 4,330 square feet of industrial space in Valley View Corporate Center (Phase IV) at 6185 S. Valley View Blvd., Suite N, in Las Vegas. Spencer Pinter of Colliers International represented the landlord, Valley View IV LLC.
• Anna Marie’s Italian Cuisine leased 2,400 square feet of retail space in Siena Town Center at 10170 W. Tropicana Ave., Suite 144, in Las Vegas. Al Twainy and Amelia Hyden of Colliers International represented the landlord, Siena Town Plaza LP.
• Game Changer LV LLC leased 1,438 square feet of retail space in Buffalo Alta Center at 450 S. Buffalo Drive, Suite 111, in Las Vegas. Brett S. Beck of Virtus Commercial represented the landlord, Buffalo Alta Center LLC.
• Paint Party Night LLC leased 1,316 square feet of retail space in Buffalo Alta Center at 450 S. Buffalo Drive, Suite 109, in Las Vegas. Brett S. Beck of Virtus Commercial represented the landlord, Buffalo Alta Center LLC, and the lessee.
• Mark Perry, dba Local Realty, leased 1,268 square feet of retail space in Cimarron Square at 9265 S. Cimarron Road, Suite 130, in Las Vegas from Riviera Shopping Center Ltd. Brett S. Beck of Virtus Commercial represented Local Realty.