NAIOP Southern Nevada, an organization representing commercial real estate developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, has announced its newly elected officers and directors for 2020, led by 2020 President Julie Cleaver.
Cleaver, vice president of planning and design for Summerlin with the The Howard HughesCorp., oversees all planning and development for Summerlin. Encompassing 22,500 acres, Summerlin is one of the largest master-planned communities in the country.
NAIOP Southern Nevada’s 2020 board of directors includes:
• President – Julie Cleaver, The Howard Hughes Corp.
• President-elect – David Strickland, Thomas & Mack Development Group.
• Treasurer – Reed Gottesman, Harsch Investment Properties LLC.
• Secretary – Rod Martin, Majestic Realty Co.
• Immediate Past President – Shawn Danoksi, DC Building Group.
NAIOP’s directors for 2020 include:
• Cassie Catania-Hsu, Sun Commercial Real Estate Inc.
• Jay Heller, Heller Cos.
• Matt Hoyt, CommCap Advisors.
• Jeff LaPour, LaPour.
• Hayim Mizrachi, CCIM, MDL Group.
• Steve Neiger, CCIM, Colliers International.
• Michael Newman, CBRE.
• John Restrepo, RCG Economics.
• Brad Schnepf, Marnell Properties.
• Jennifer Turchin, Coda Group Inc.
NAIOP’s officers and directors, each with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the commercial real estate industry, will lead the organization through 2020 and will continue to promote and guide the chapter’s growth and activities in Southern Nevada.
NAIOP Southern Nevada is a chapter of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, and it has more than 600 members serving the Southern Nevada market. NAIOP is the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate, with 20,000 members in North America. NAIOP advances responsible commercial real estate development and advocates for effective public policy. For more information, visit naiopnv.org. For more information on NAIOP corporate, visit naiop.org.