SIX HENDERSON BUILDINGS SELL FOR $114.5M
CBRE has arranged the sale of Green Valley Corporate Center, a six-building office portfolio totaling 347,015 square feet in Henderson. Kingsbarn Realty Capital purchased the properties from JMA Ventures, LLC and Blue Vista Capital Management LLC for $114.5 million.
CBRE’s Tyler Ecklund, James Griffis, Brad Peterson, Darren Lemmon and Justin Witt represented the seller in the transaction. The transaction is the largest office portfolio sale in Henderson this year.
Green Valley Corporate Center North consists of three Class A office assets: 2275 Corporate Circle, a three-story, 68,444-square-foot office building; 2285 Corporate Circle, a two-story, 45,337-square-foot office building; 2370 Corporate Circle, a three-story, 69,208-square-foot office building; Green Valley Corporate Center South consists of three Class A office assets; 2475 Village View Drive, a two-story, 44,526-square-foot office building; 2485 Village View Drive, a three-story, 69,222-square-foot office building; 2495 Village View Drive, a two-story, 50,278-square-foot office building.
“This Green Valley Corporate Center portfolio is part of a larger office portfolio adjacent to the I-215 beltway,” Ecklund said. “With the purchase of these six properties, new ownership has secured a significant presence within the master-planned community of Green Valley, an established submarket that is well sought after by tenants.”
Green Valley Corporate Center is located near the intersection of Interstate 215 and St. Rose Parkway, near several other retailers, restaurants, entertainment venues and fitness centers, including Life Time Athletic, Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa and Casino, Bath & Body Works and Shake Shack. The property was 94 percent occupied at the time of the sale.
COMPLETED SALES TRANSACTIONS
• Devin Lee, CCIM; Robin Willett; and Jerad Roberts of Northcap Commercial announced the recent sale of the Stax Studios for $8,650,000 ($196,591/unit). This record price sale for downtown studios consisted of 44 units built in 1963, fully renovated in 2019, located at 501 S. 10th St. This transaction closed Aug. 22. Northcap Commercial represented the seller, Clark Studio Investar LLLP, on this sale.
• CBRE has arranged the sale of two freestanding buildings totaling 14,500 square feet at 2829 Losee Road. Bob Beylik purchased the two-building property from Jaramillo Trust for $5.1 million. The two buildings are located near the Interstate 15 interchange, proximate to North Fifth Street and Cheyenne Avenue.CBRE’s Tyler Ecklund and James Griffis represented the seller in the transaction.
• CBRE has facilitated a $5.05 million sale of six grey shell office buildings within Camino Al Norte Office Park in North Las Vegas, totaling 33,800 square feet, to five private buyers.
Michael Hsu; Roy Fritz, CCIM; and Kellie Ortiz-Thompson of CBRE represented the Las Vegas-based seller and developer, NDL Group Inc., in the four separate transactions. The company acquired the land and developed all buildings.
The sales included six single-story free-standing buildings at 5115, 5119, 5145, 5155, 5191 and 5195 Camino Al Norte, designed for medical and professional use. 5115 and 5119 Camino Al Norte were completed in 2020 with each building being approximately 5,000 square feet. The remaining four buildings were completed in 2022 and average approximately 6,000 square feet. All buildings were sold upon completion. Camino Al Norte Office Park is at a signalized intersection at the southwest corner of Camino Al Norte and Washburn Road.
• Kevin Higgins, SIOR, of CBRE, Inc. represented the buyer, SFG Properties, LLC in the purchase of 4.86 acres of vacant industrial land located at 4820 E. La Mancha Ave. for $4,460,000.
• Dapper Cos., headed by local real estate developer J Dapper, announced the sale of its property at 6685 E. Lake Mead Blvd. The 1.9-acre property includes a Dollar Tree, Dollar Loan Center and kiosk for The Water Bottle. Dapper originally bought the property in June of 2017. The seller was Everything’s A Dollar Until You Pay Tax, LLC and the buyer was S. Larson Family Limited Partnership. The price was $4,780,080 and the deal closed Aug. 29.
COMPLETED LEASE TRANSACTIONS
• United Parcel Services Inc. renewed and expanded their lease of approximately 247,125 square feet of industrial space in Lone Mountain Corporate Center at 2855 E. Lone Mountain Road. Sean Zaher of CBRE represented the landlord.
• AG Light & Sound Inc. renewed its lease of approximately 237,858 square feet of industrial space in Lone Mountain Corporate Center at 4660 Berg St. Sean Zaher of CBRE represented the landlord.