LP Insurance Services named Top 100 Agency by Insurance Journal
LP Insurance Services Inc. was named a Top 100 Agency by Insurance Journal, a leading industry magazine.
“Congratulations to the entire LP Insurance team for this amazing ranking,” said Nick Rossi, president of LP Insurance Services Inc. “This milestone illustrates the dedication, success and efforts of everyone on the LP team.”
The 13th Annual Insurance Journal Top 100 Independent P/C Agencies Report reflects an annual study compiling revenue data and other public information to rank the most successful agencies within the U.S.
LP Insurance Services Inc. is a risk services and insurance brokerage firm. It specializes in property, casualty, surety, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, health care professionals, personal and risk services. LP is headquartered in Reno and has additional offices in Elko and Las Vegas, Gold River/Sacramento and Truckee, California, as well as Phoenix. With six locations, LP Insurance proudly serves clients throughout the West. For more information visit www.lpins.net.
Snell & Wilmer attorneys named The Best Lawyers
Snell & Wilmer is pleased to announce that 14 of the firm’s Nevada attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America. Of those attorneys, three were recognized as a 2018 Lawyer of the Year in a particular specialty area.
The 24th edition of The Best Lawyers in America includes attorneys in 140 practice areas, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Best Lawyers selections are based on an exhaustive peer-review survey and inclusion in this year’s publication. It is based on more than 7.3 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.
Firm-wide, 133 Snell & Wilmer lawyers were recognized as leaders in their field, 16 of whom were recognized as a 2018 Lawyer of the Year.
The following Snell & Wilmer Nevada attorneys are named in The Best Lawyers in America, listed by Las Vegas and Reno offices, with the respective practice areas. Those recognized as a Lawyer of the Year are indicated by an asterisk under their name, next to the practice area for which they are honored.
• Robert C. Anderson — corporate and tax law
• Patrick G. Byrne — legal malpractice law, defendants
• Justin L. Carley — commercial litigation
• Patricia J. Curtis — real estate law
• John S. Delikanakis — commercial litigation
• Richard C. Gordon — commercial litigation
• Robert R. Kinas — bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights / insolvency and reorganization law litigation, bankruptcy
• Bob L. Olson — bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights / insolvency and reorganization law litigation , bankruptcy
• Mandy S. Shavinsky —land use and zoning law, real estate law
• Stephen B. Yoken — construction law, real estate law
• C. Thomas Burton Jr. —corporate law*
• Suellen Fulstone — litigation, labor and employment litigation, real estate*, litigation and controversy, tax
• William E. Peterson — administrative/regulatory law; bet-the-company litigation; commercial litigation; energy law litigation; land use and zoning litigation; real estate, litigation, regulatory enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy) litigation; trusts and estates*
• Jacey Prupas — commercial litigation
Founded in 1938, Snell & Wilmer is a full-service business law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing in nine locations throughout the Western United States and in Mexico, including Las Vegas and Reno; Salt Lake City, Utah; Phoenix and Tucson, Arizona; Los Angeles and Orange County, California; Denver, Colorado; and Los Cabos, Mexico. The firm represents clients ranging from large, publicly traded corporations to small businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs. For more information, visit www.swlaw.com.
Greenberg Traurig Las Vegas Attorneys listed in Best Lawyers in America
The 2018 edition of Best Lawyers in America lists 14 attorneys from the Las Vegas office of global law firm Greenberg Traurig LLP. Additionally, three Las Vegas attorneys were named Lawyers of the Year, and the firm was top-listed for copyright law state-wide in Nevada and in the Las Vegas metro market and for mergers and acquisitions in the Las Vegas metro market. The firm was also top-listed nationally for entertainment law, corporate law and government relations.
Michael J. Bonner, Mark E. Ferrario, and Mark G. Tratos are listed as Lawyer of the Year for corporate law, litigation — real estate and copyright law, respectively. Only one lawyer in each practice and designated metropolitan area is recognized as a Lawyer of the Year.
This year, more than 360 Greenberg Traurig attorneys from across the firm’s U.S. offices are listed in the publication, with 26 of the firm’s attorneys named Lawyers of the Year. For the 11th consecutive year, Greenberg Traurig is top-listed by Best Lawyers for having the highest number of attorneys listed.
According to the Best Lawyers website, attorneys are selected based upon a peer-review process, in an effort to capture a general consensus from leaders in the legal field regarding their peers’ accomplishments and capabilities.
The Las Vegas Greenberg Traurig attorneys listed in 2018 Best Lawyers in America are:
• Michael J. Bonner — corporate law, gaming law, mergers and acquisitions law
• John N. Brewer – corporate law
• Mark A. Clayton — gaming law
• Tami D. Cowden — appellate practice
• Mark E. Ferrario — commercial litigation, banking and finance, construction litigation, labor and employment litigation and real estate litigation
• Jodi R. Goodheart — real estate law
• John C. Jeppsen — mergers and acquisitions law
• Jim Mace — land use and zoning law, real estate law
• Christopher R. Miltenberger — commercial litigation and construction litigation
• Donald L. Prunty – commercial litigation
• Edward J. Quirk — copyright law, patent law and trademark law
• Eric W. Swanis — commercial litigation
• Mark G. Tratos — copyright law, intellectual property litigation and trademark law
• Gregg R. Vermeys — real estate law
The “Top Listed” designation is given to the firm that has the most listed lawyers in a particular location and practice area. The recognition is based exclusively on number of listed attorneys, according to Best Lawyers. Greenberg Traurig was top listed in both Nevada and the Las Vegas metro area in copyright law .
Greenberg Traurig was also top listed in the Las Vegas metro area in mergers and acquisitions.
In Nevada, Greenberg Traurig counsels clients in appellate, construction, corporate and securities, entertainment, gaming, government law and policy, intellectual property, litigation, and real estate matters.
Greenberg Traurig LLP (GTLaw) has more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East and is celebrating its 50th anniversary. One firm worldwide, GTLaw has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, was named the largest firm in the U.S. by Law360 in 2017, and among the Top 20 on the 2016 Am Law Global 100.